MCE volonterske i poslovne partnerske nagrade
Minnetonka Community Education Awards
The Minnetonka Community Education (MCE) Advisory Council will award up to four awards to volunteers, program participants, business/association partners or others involved in these program areas: Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Youth Programs or Adult Programs.
- Karen Winterhof & Amy Kriesch, Minnetonka Preschool and ECFE
- John Woodburn, Youth Award
- Event Scooter & Motorcycle Safety Team, Adult Award
- Wayne Peterson, Domino's Pizza, Organization/Business Partner Award
Kriterije za nagrade
For Minnetonka Community Education volunteers, participants or others involved in ECFE, youth or adult programs.
- Community members, board members, students and staff are invited to submit nominations. Nominees may be anyone in the service area of Minnetonka Community Education.
- The nomination must provide the following information:
- Nominator’s name and phone number.
- Name, address, and phone number of nominee.
- Service or participation of the nominee.
- Any special attributes of the nominee making the nominee unique or extraordinary.
- Testimonials from friends, colleagues or program managers are encouraged.