Minnetonka Public Schools provides one of the best Kindergarten experiences in Minnesota. Our primary goal is to inspire in children to love learning through social and emotional teaching strategies. Our robust curriculum balances active, playful, hands-on learning with individual, small and large-group instruction designed to nurture early academic skills and promote social development.
Our Kindergarten teachers have a genuine love for children and Kindergarten. They inspire in a passion to wonder, discover, create and excel. Using the best of childhood development and brain research, they ignite a love of learning that burns brightly for Minnetonka students through graduation and beyond.
- Kindergarten students should be five years old by September 1. Parents may request early entrance consideration for children turning five by October 31.
- Online registration for resident families in Minnetonka School District is now open. Families must register all children entering Kindergarten in fall 2020, even if other siblings are currently enrolled.
- Additional communication from Minnetonka Public Schools will be sent out in October. There will also be opportunities to visit schools in November and December. This is when you will need to decide on your school of choice.
- The resident priority deadline to complete the online registration form is January 15, 2020. Resident applications will be accepted after the deadline, but first-choice schools or programs may be filled.
- The state deadline for open enrollment applications is January 15. Late applications will be accepted as space allows. Approved open-enrolled families will receive an email with instructions for registering online.
- Our elementary schools host a Kindergarten welcome event in the spring for all enrolled students. Please watch your email for additional communication.
- All enrolled families will receive an email in mid-August from the Minnetonka Technology Department with instructions for claiming a Skyward account for lunch payments and more.
K-12 registration for 2020 is currently open for all residents. Find out if you live in-district.
Prioritetni rok za registraciju specijalizanata je 15.
Škole za prvi izbor ili programi mogu biti ispunjeni.
Već imaš učenika u okrugu? Idi u MySSO, izaberi Skyward i završi novi studentski upis na internet.
All out of district families wishing to open enroll must complete the open enrollment application.
Državni rok za otvorenu prijavu za upis u januaru je 15.
Families will be notified by February 15 with a school/program offer. At that time you will be asked to complete online registration.
Naše studentska poduzetnice su dostupna za pomoć. Nazovi 952-401-5009 ako tvoje porodično prezime počne sa A-L ili 952-401-5012 ako tvoje porodično prezime počne sa M-Z.
Studentska prezimena A-L:
Studenti prezimena M-Z:
Studentska registracija Minnetonke
5621 okrug RD 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
8 ujutro do 4:30 p.m. radnim danima
Podnesi pitanja i povratne informacije na mreži i primi odgovor u roku od jednog poslovnog dana da porazgovaramo.